1 IN 5 ADULTS IN AMERICA EXPERIENCES A MENTAL ILLNESS
We Feel that everyone should be feel life rather than pay for life
Enter NoInsurance Mental Health Where Everyone Is Welcome
While some mental health and addiction-related conditions can be treated on an outpatient basis, some require more intensive and long-term care allowing one to focus on one’s treatment in a safe, compassionate, and trigger-free environment. An inpatient setting offers an individual round-the-clock care by dedicated, expertly trained, and multidisciplinary staff members who offer the necessary support, guidance, and interventions needed to help people reach their treatment goals.
Each year, millions of people face the reality of living with mental illness. Despite the increasing awareness of mental health illnesses and availability of various treatment options, the fear of stigma associated with them continues to be the biggest barrier preventing people from seeking professional care and treatment.
Apart from stigma, treatment cost is another hurdle that prevents many individuals from seeking professional help. There are a number of mental health centers offering treatment help for mental health disorders, but not everyone has the resources to bear the full cost of their mental health treatment. Even when resources are available, high-deductions and expense of co-pays can be a big burden. Though recognizing the need for treatment for one’s mental problem is often the first step, there are not many options for those with little or no financial resources.
100% Private Professional Mental Health Counseling; Anytime, Anywhere
Treatment programs offered at our residential mental health treatment center offers each patient the time, space, and support needed to recover from their mental illness. Unlike a hospital, our inpatient mental health facility provides individualized, evidence-based treatment in a home-like setting and further impart necessary life-skills needed to stay healthy. Under the constant supervision and care of a trained and skilled treatment staff, patients are provided with room and board facility along with an individualized treatment program combining medication, psychotherapies, and experiential therapies designed specifically to treat mental health or addiction-related issues.
Although they might vary in style or the kind of treatments offered, residential treatment programs are considered most effective for people with mental illness. Following are some of the benefits offered by residential treatment programs.
- Professional and supportive structure
- Individualized therapeutic treatment goals
- Peer-to-peer support
- Higher and better quality of life
More Than Counseling, You Get Holistic Mental health treatments
With the goal of providing each of our patients with individualized care and treatment options, treatment at our residential inpatient centers consist of a holistic combination of medications along with traditional clinical and experiential therapies.
Depending on the needs of our clients and basis severity of their symptoms, our state-of-the-art inpatient treatment facility offers best-in-class treatment for various mental health disorders including depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorders, schizophrenia, and post-stress traumatic disorder (PTSD).
- Depressive disorders: A common but serious mood disorder, depressive disorders are dangerous mental illness involving one’s mood, thoughts, and body. Depressive disorders include major depressive disorder (MDD), persistent depressive disorder (dysthymia), disruptive mood dysregulation disorder (DMDD), premenstrual dysphoric disorder, depressive disorder due to another medical condition, substance/medication-induced depressive disorder, other specified depressive disorder, and unspecified depressive disorder.
- Anxiety disorders: Considered the most common disorders affecting children and adults in the U.S., anxiety disorders involve extreme fear or worry that can cause one to avoid situations involving triggers, worsen one’s symptoms, and have a negative impact on one’s personal and professional life. The most common types of anxiety disorders include panic disorders, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), social anxiety disorder (SAD) or social phobia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and specific phobias.
- Bipolar disorders: A brain disorder marked by extreme mood shifts, energy levels, and activity levels, bipolar disorder is also known as manic-depressive illness and is characterized by intense emotional states causing one to go through unusual mood changes that go from very happy and active to very sad and hopeless. Basis the frequency and severity of their symptoms, bipolar disorders can be broadly divided into four types – Bipolar I Disorder, Bipolar II Disorder, Cyclothymic Disorder, and other specified, unspecified, and related disorders.
- Schizophrenia: A chronic and severe mental health disorder, schizophrenia affects the way an individual thinks, perceives, and feels. The disease is characterized by a combination of cognitive, behavioral, and emotional impairment and deficiency in self-care, social, and vocational areas of functioning.
- PTSD: A disorder that can occur in individuals who have seen or experienced a terrifying or a life-threatening event, PTSD can happen to anyone irrespective of their age. A brain disorder, PTSD symptoms can vary in intensity over time and differ from person to person.
In addition to offering our patients traditional, evidence-based therapies such as individual, group, and family psychotherapy, dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), we also offer experiential therapy including music therapy, expressive arts therapy, equine therapy, yoga, meditation, and much more. Our team of specialists also teach all our clients with the necessary life-skills that are required to lead a happy and productive life post their treatment and help avoid any relapse.
Evidence-based treatment modalities
Accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed to treat both mental health and addiction-related disorders, we provides top-notch behavioral health treatment for patients with mental health disorders including depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, and bipolar disorders, among others.
At NoInsuranceRehab, we understand that not all patients require the same level of care and treatment. Therefore, depending on the severity of their primary symptoms and support system, our facilities offer